We are pleased to announce the reopening of the Hotel des Horlogers from June 1st 2020.
The health and safety of our hosts and employees is our top priority. The coronavirus situation forced us to put in place a number of adaptations and restrictions in our hotel.
All of our employees are trained in the most current hygiene measures.
We respect the principles of the OFSP at all times in this regard:
• Hand sanitizers are available at hotel entrances and other hotel hotspots
• A smile is worth more than a handshake: we give up all physical contact
• Grouping of people is to be avoided: please respect a sufficient social distance in public areas
• Our establishment is only open to hotel guests. Access is prohibited to outside visitors
• Our employees use gloves and / or masks whenever necessary
• Disinfection of public places several times a day
• The restaurant tables are set up so as to leave a generous space between them
• The breakfast buffet is presented in a suitable format
• Our kitchen staff are provided with protective equipment
• Unfortunately we will not be able to welcome you if you have symptoms of flu, cough or fever just before your arrival
• If you have already paid a deposit, we will send you a voucher of the amount of your reservation
• We kindly ask you to plan a card payment, cash payments are to be avoided as much as possible
• We are at your entire disposal for any further information by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+41 22 884 08 33) and will be happy to answer your questions
We are already looking forward to welcoming you soon and assure you that we will do everything we can to make your visit as safe, beautiful and relaxing as possible.
Carole Pachy and her team for the Hotel des Horlogers
Hotel des Horlogers features a rare collection of watch manufacturing tools, workbenches and mechanisms installed as they would have been when used by watchmakers, engravers and lapidaries in their day.
Located in the centre of Plan-les-Ouates, right next to the main Swiss watch manufacturers, hotel des Horlogers has 32 rooms, most of which look onto a private garden.
A city park, a parking, numerous shops and restaurants are surrounding the hotel.
Geneva International Airport, Palexpo exhibition centre and the old city of Geneva are 15 minutes away by car or public transportation.